The warning you mentioned is about the fake Cortexi websites that are being promoted on social media and other online platforms. These websites are not affiliated with the official Cortexi website, and they are selling counterfeit products.
The official Cortexi website is www.getcortexi.com. If you see any other website that claims to be selling Cortexi, it is likely a fake.
Here are some tips to avoid buying fake Cortexi:
- Only buy Cortexi from the official website.
- Be wary of any website that offers Cortexi at a discounted price.
- Do not buy Cortexi from a website that you do not trust.
- If you are not sure if a website is legitimate, contact the company directly.
If you have purchased Cortexi from a fake website, you should contact your credit card company and dispute the charge. You should also contact the FDA to report the website.
Here are some of the risks of buying fake Cortexi:
- The product may not contain the ingredients that are listed on the label.
- The product may be contaminated with harmful substances.
- The product may not be effective.
- You may not be able to get a refund or exchange if you are not satisfied with the product.
If you are considering buying Cortexi, it is important to be aware of the risks of buying fake products. Only buy Cortexi from the official website to ensure that you are getting a legitimate product.